Today I get to marry my favourite person.
You attract your tribe and I’m mighty happy I attracted these two amazing individuals! We laughed so much through the planning stages, not to mention the ceremony itself, that it was a real joy to marry Bianca and Dave at Wallaceville House. From answering questions about when cicadas are their noisiest, to choreographing an amazing entrance for the girls, to nailing Dave’s surname in public, this wedding made me smile from ear to ear.
When your feedback is “You rocked it; you were bloody funny!” you know you’ve met your tribe. And Bianca made her own LIGHT UP CAKE [yes she can make cakes too!!]. Mic drop.
It was my first time working with Wallaceville House’s new owners (Rainbow and Dave) and they were amazing!! The ballroom has been re-painted, and food and drink options were celebrated.
Other recommended vendors straight from the bride’s mouth include:
- Princess Bride for the stunning wedding gown and bridesmaids dresses. Rochelle was so good at her job – The bride tried on over 40 dresses elsewhere to much dismay and the first one she picked for her when visiting the shop was ‘my’ dress. The bridesmaids dresses were also perfect and Rochelle facilitated these getting made.
- Imprintz for the invitations and seating plan board. Great communication and fast service.
- The Noodles had everyone up dancing and the dance floor was packed all night – no-one wanted them to stop playing!
- The Limo Club – Based in Lower Hutt, their car was beautiful and great, easygoing people to deal with.
- Hallensteins Upper Hutt for the 6 groomsmen suits and Michael Hill Lower Hutt for the bling.
All the best B and D – May you keep on laughing and loving life because you guys are the best!! I loved seeing (Simon) Woolf Photography‘s amazing images xx