You have taught me that two people joined together with respect, trust and open communication can be far stronger and happier than each could be alone. …
I promise to share my chit chats with you and show you my love and how deeply I care in the little things I do. …
The Peace Gardens in the Wellington Botanic Gardens is a perfect place for an intimate wedding, to celebrant the beginning of a new chapter for this family. Scott and Kathryn were a joy to work with – I loved looking out at the faces of their loved ones (especially 91-year-old Nanna!) who were so excited to celebrate these two before they became a whanau of three.
David of Von Photography took amazing snaps and shout out to some amazing vendors recommended by the bride and groom:
- Antoinette Kavanagh – hair.
- Jacqui Siou – make up.
- Larissa – brides nails – The Polish Room.
- Karyn and Kristy eyelashes and tan – Boutique Eyelashes.
- Grooms Hair and beard grooming – The Gentlemen’s Approach.
- Wedding Dress alterations from Adelle Steyn of Sew Fit, New Lynn, Auckland.
- Groom dressed by Rembrandt’s St Lukes, Auckland.