“I will love you forever; whatever happens. Till I die and after I die, and when I find my way out of the land of the dead, I’ll drift about forever, all my atoms, till I find you again…I’ll be looking for you, every moment, every single moment. …”
The Amber Spyglass by Phillip Pullman
Cloudy and misty day, throw in some loved ones, add an amazingly romantic ceremony location under some beautiful old trees … And you have a beautiful start to a marriage! Emma and Aaron met working in a bar in the UK and love blossomed over polishing cutlery after the lunch service. Ten years later they committed to being wife and husband at the Remembrance Ridge in the Wellington Botanical Gardens. Despite the weather being questionable leading up to the day, it was a truly stunning outdoors ceremony full of love and hope for the future.
Thanks for asking me to be part of your special day! I wish you all the best in cultivating your love of exploring new places, pizza and red wine as a married couple!!
- Matty at Makeup by Matty was awesome! It’s easy to forget how special weddings are when you work them all the time but Matty remembered! He was super helpful in the lead up, and Emma praises him as someone who is really easy to work with.
- Photography by Caroline Atkinson Photography who was really flexible, and a joy to work with.
- Cake by Cakes by Esme.
- Dockside Restaurant and Bar for the reception venue and back-up ceremony venue.
- Carmen Fortuin Bridal designed and created a masterpiece gown for Emma!
- Coco Melody made the quality bridesmaid’s dresses.