You gave me the support, the companionship, the love that I needed. You challenged me, you motivated me, you accepted me. You let me run with my passions, understood and accepted my weaknesses, and took my contradictions in stride. …
I can’t wait to live my life with you beside me and for our future adventures together – we will travel more, see all the sites we want to see, have rewarding careers, and eventually start our own family.
“FULL SERVICE CELEBRANTING” 🙂
GAAAAH marrying friends makes my heart sing!! Especially marrying friends that you had a hand in shaping their early relationship stages (*cough introduced them but I reckon these soulmates would have met anyway!*). It’s a blessing to be able to bring your professional skills to honour friends in one of their life milestones, but at the same time it’s nerve-wracking to go ‘above and beyond’ for people you know … Luckily, my tears stayed in check, my jokes hit the mark and the secret reading went down a treat! Such a lovely ceremony to look back on and reminisce about.
Planning their wedding from London, Tara and Oliver were so much fun to plan and scope ideas with. They decided to get married at the central hub of the beautiful Mission Estate Winery in the Hawkes Bay as they have family and friends scattered all around NZ and, indeed, the world! You couldn’t ask for more in a wedding ceremony! Their ceremony was filled with laughter, some happy tears, advice from elders, and just plain old fashioned true love. I looked out at Tara and Oliver’s loved ones, in the blazing sun, looking back with smiles and sending happiness in waves. Everyone enjoyed the secret singalong to classic NZ tune ‘Slice of Heaven’ and afterwards we drunk good wine and danced up a storm on the dance floor (did I mention how warm it was?!). Dinner was mind-blowingly tasty, surrounded by friends and family bought together to celebrate this amazing couple. We love you guys!! xx
- Eva Bradley Photographer was amazing and the couple cannot speak more highly of Eva and Andrew. Eva worked with them to understand what Tara and Oliver were wanting and exceeded all delivery expectations. “Every time we look at their photos we see something else that reinforces how Eva was perfect for us.”
- Sentiment Flowers (Jasmin, based in New Plymouth) prepared the adorable flowers which perfectly matched the theme colours and used off-cuts of the bridesmaids dresses to tie them all together. Great attention to detail and looked amazing.
- Bridal Hair By Danielle: Fantastic, knew her stuff, very flexible in terms of styles and did beautiful designs.
- Makeup by Candice Dear: Great working with people who don’t use a lot of makeup in their ‘normal’ lives and she was professional and a great outcome.
- The Pretty Little Details Co (Jacinda Esau): This cake was amazing!! Delicious and Jacinda was great to deal with from a distance.
- Cake topper was bespoke and made by Wellington-based Stiletto Studio Cakes. It was so special and the topper travelled well too. Was a great touch to the grand reception.