You make me feel so loved and your loyalty is something I treasure every single day. … I promise to help you achieve your goals in life, that I’ll always be there to pick you up when you’re down.
This was my last wedding of the 2018/2019 season and it was a very special one. It was a pleasure officiating these two six-years to the day that they started dating. Zach proposed with a burger ring under Erin’s pillow, and they started planning their beautiful wedding at Wallaceville House. They didn’t want to be the centre of attention but we aced the balance between public ceremony and private moments!! And, major plus, no one vomited with public speaking pressure (LOL).
Check out the beautiful photos from Angie at Treasuring Hearts Photography (now retired from weddings).
Other vendor recommendations:
- Photo booth – The Amazing Travelling Photo Booth.
- Dj and Mc – DJ Tom Harding.
- Videographer – Johnny Hendrikus.
- Flower bouquets, hair comb, flower wands (fake flowers) – Wedding Blooms.
- Brides and Bridesmaids Dresses – JJs House.
- Grooms and Groomsmen Suits – Hallensteins.
- Grooms tie and Pocket squares – Trendhim.
- Flower girl dresses and headbands – Wish.
- Cake – Tamiya from Meke as Keke.
- Invites, Place cards, Thank you cards – Vistaprint.
- Dancing Lesson – First Dance Wellington.
Testimonial: “I found Miranda online through [the Wedding Discussion Group on Facebook] recommended from someone else. I never met her in person before our ceremony – everything was through email. She sent us questionnaires to fill out and from there the transcript for the day plus our vows. I couldn’t have asked for a better celebrant on the day. She kept us all calm, happy and in the moment. What an amazing lady!!!!”